IQRA Weekend School is currently looking for following.
- Teach Quraan, Tajweed, Islamic Studies, Duaas, and Islamic etiquettes and manners to students,
- Follow assigned curriculum while teaching students,
- Keep record of attendance and progress of students,
- Report to Management regarding progress of class and other affairs of students.
- Alim/Alimah or Hafeez degree. (recommended)
- Past Experience in teaching Quraan and Islamic Studies to children.
- Fluent in written and verbal English and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work with children in group environment or one on one basis.
- Commitment to teaching Qur’an using an engaging and creative approach.
Note: Male teachers will teach only boys age four (4) years and above and lady teachers will teach boys age four (4) to eight (8) years and girls four (4) and above
Islamic Studies Teacher
- Teach Islamic Studies, Duaas, and Islamic etiquettes and manners to students.
- Follow assigned curriculum while teaching students.
- Keep record of attendance and progress of students.
- Report to Mgmt. regarding progress of class and other affairs of students.
- A post-secondary education and sound knowledge of Islamic faith and culture,
- Teaching experience in North America,
- Fluent in written and verbal English and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Prepare subject material for presentation according to the curriculum,
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations, Assign homework to student, and prepare tests,
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials,
- Must have effective classroom management, group dynamics, organization and computer skills,
- Ability to create Islamic integration, environment, and thinking strategies,
- Ready to learn, improve and update the teaching skill,
- Maintaining a welcoming class room environment while teaching,
- A good understanding of the learning process of children and their individual needs,
- A good understanding of children motivation and engagement through creative teaching materials during the class,
- Highly motivated in character building, dynamic and fun-loving
Note: Male teachers will teach only boys level six (6) to ten (10) and lady teacher will teach both boys and girls for level one (1) to five (5).
If you have related education and experience then please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration will be decided based on education and experience.
We also have volunteer positions. If you are interested to become a part of this program and expect rewards from ALLAH, then please forward your resume to the above mentioned email address.